Sunday 20 June 2010

76

Wow - well it's been rather a while since my last post hasn't it?! :L

I have a very good excuse though.... I'm year 11... it's hard work! :L :p I'm nearly finished with all my exams now though... only have 2 more left this week, and then that's it... Then it's just a case of sitting around and doing nothing until I go to India! That's VERY soon - and I still have £500 to raise! :-/ in ONE month... woops! :-/ I'll be finee... :)

My exams are all going pretty well tbh, I've not come out of any of them thinking 'shit, I failed'... I think I've done ok in most of them... Hopefully the results will confirm that thought! :) We get them in about 2 months from now... So it's not too bad... although I do REALLY wanna know now!!! It's a bit of a pain having to wait for them... I wanna know NOW! :L

Well, a FUCK load of stuff has happened to me since the last post - Had my cast off for one.. my arm looked HILARIOUS! It was stick thin (thinner than normal anyway) and it was SOOO weak! I had to have physio a few times - to get the movement and the strength back - although it still isn't as good as it used to be... and it's been like 3 months since I had it off.. Ahh well... I'm gonna end up with arthiritus in it when I'm older... Woopwoop... :(

Gang Show. Well, that was FUCKING AMAZING!!!! The best week of the year so far methinks... It was AWESOME... I helped out on 'get in' weekend - getting the theatre ready for the show and everything - I learnt a lot about how everything is done and stuff... and how much actually goes in to getting everything ready... It's LOADS actually... it's a lot more work than you'd think - it made me appreciate what's been done! :) And it's the same with the scenery painting that I'd done too - cos every other year it just appeared and I'd never really put any thought into how much time and effort goes into making and painting it... A lot! But yeah - Gang Show week was amazing - the shows were all fantastic - and the Saturday night was VERY emotional... we were pretty much all in tears on stage... I had a very red face cos I was crying lots! :p Haha - that night though was a veryyy good night for me - I 'met' someone, who is now VERY special to me... but will explain about that laters! :)

I have a job now... I work at the Lakeland store in Cheltenham! :) Very good place there, nice colleagues and good pay... good general ethos really... So far I've only been to 2 trainings... but the store opens in a coupla weeks - I'm really looking forward to working there and everything - gonna be a really good experience - and obvs looking forward to getting lotsa money! :p

Right - Men... well... i sayyy men :p Bergonzi - we got back together, but he was cheating again... so I broke up with him... And yeahh... That was a few weeks ago now...

I've just got together with Mark <3 Most amazing person EVER to be born! We're like completely perfect... :) Other than the fact that he buggered off to America for 2 months... leaving me all by myself! Haa... Nahh, he was gonna be going before we met at GS, so yeah... When he gets back from america and i get back from India everything is going to be AWESOME! :) Lotsa loves ;) :p lol

Anyways - you lot are all probably bored now of reading about the last coupla months without blogs... I'm gonna be trying to write more regularly now school work has stopped and everything - so look forward to lots of updates :)

Lots of loves <3

Mwahh..x

No comments:

Post a Comment