Wednesday 17 February 2010

74

Well....
I suppose you want an update...

Since my last actual post quite a bit has happened... I've broken my wrist for one!!! We were walking down Robinswood Hill and I slipped on some mud... I landed on my wrist and cracked it! Managed to walk down the rest of it with help from Ed... he'd put my arm in a sling cos it was sooooo painful! I had mud all over my arse and my hands! Was disgusting!!! But yeahh... Dickie came from Explorers to pick me up and take me to the hospital/home... Seeing as we were close to home Dickie dropped me off there and then dad took me to A&E... God I looked stupid in there! Covered in mud and in a reflective jacket and everything!!! Lol... :) Ahh well... After 2 hours of waiting I saw a nurse who gave me some paracetamol and then she said I needed to see a doctor and have an x-ray... that took another 2 hours!!! Finally I got home at like half 1 in the morning... with my arm in a sling and a support for my wrist... I was quite glad about the fact that I had my free texts though... I liked having people keep me company... until midnight... lol...

That was the Tuesday... The Thursday I had to go to tthe fracture clinic... That was when I got a bloody cast for 6 weeks!!! Urgh... Felt like crying!!! It meant I couldn't do the Cotswold Marathon because it can't get wet or sweaty... :( I was gutted... But I was still involved with the event cos I did checkpoint 7 with George, Matt, Vicky and Lucy... :) Wasn't bad... although I wasn't much use with one arm lol!

Since having the cast I've found everything so hard!!! Even getting dressed is hard... At least I can make a cuppa by myself :p

Saturday night I went to the cinema with Josh and Matt... we saw Young in Revolt... I think that's what it was called... It was a rather funny film :)
Sunday I spent the day at Gang Show... like normal :)

Monday I just slept really... didn't do a lot....

Yesterday I went into town with Passey and Matt... It was quite funny actually... I learnt quite a lot about boys and shopping... :p

Today I've done my German coursework... Done half a geog paper and tidyed my bedroom :) Gang show in a bit... :)

I miss Callum! :(

Anyways... I'm bored of writing now...

Speak soon...

Love you all

Mwah..x

No comments:

Post a Comment