Sunday 31 January 2010

73

Heyy folks...

I've not written for 2 weeks... :O

Wow... I've been 16 for 2 weeks... Awesome :D

I honestly don't have a lot to say... not a lot has really been happening..

Had some cake at school on the 18th... :)

Done a coupla walks with Passey, Perkins and Ashley... Marathon is next weekend!!! :-D I CAN DO IT! Last weeks walk was actually really good :) We had a few debates :p

Hmmm... What else is there to say???

Oooo... I got an A in a geog test I did last week... :) 2 marks off an A*!!! Sooooo gutted about the 2 marks... but soo happy about the A... Hense whyy I keep saying I CAN DO IT.... cos that made me believe I can... :) Cos it worked! :D Woop woop... :D

Anyways...

I'm bored of writing now... I think it'll end up being that I don't write a lot now for the next few months cos not a lot is gonna be happening that I can write about... It'll get quite boring for you reading all the same stuff over and over again... :-/

Tell you what.. I can't wait to get back to Explorers... I miss my Ryan!!! :( And the other guys too I suppose... but I miss Ryan lots!!! :(

Loveyou Ry!!!

Anyways... (again)

I suppose I'd better go off and find something a lot more worthwhile... Like.... Urrrr.... Drinking tea :D

Cya

Love You all

Mwah...x

No comments:

Post a Comment